1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Project Black Mask - A Rational Objective Review For Marketers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by royan, Jun 26, 2007.

I realised this is the hottest topic in the search engine optimization and marketing circles since the introduction of mexican barbecue sauce.

The Project Black Mask ebook is a ninety-nine page manual detailing how to exploit certain "weaknesses" of the Google search algorithm. These Black Hat s.e.o strategies has now been unleashed in full force upon the masses, whereby the authors are anticipating another "Royal Flush" from yet another best selling ebook.

I'm gonna go straight into the pros and cons of the average marketer making a purchase of the Project Black Mask ebook.

The truth on the Project Black Mask scenario is that while it contains workable ideas that a small number of S.E.O experts have been keeping up their sleeves for a while, the issue of the required capital funding to cover the cost of putting this project on stream is that it will be a unsurmountable challenge for the ordinary internet marketer.

For this Project Black Mask to of any success to the Joe Average purchasing this ebook and wishing to employ the techniques prescribed will have to find additional funding to make this project a worthwhile venture. I believe there is a ballpark figure within the range of $2500.00 - $3000.00 to get this project off the ground.

Question1: How many of the "starry eyed" customers purchasing this ebook are capable of forking out anther dosh of cash to finance this project?

Question 2: How many average online marketers are knowledgeable on how how to earn $3000.00 all year least being able to take a dent for $3000.00

Question 3: Since this is an ebook exposing the black hat tricks, how long will this "weakness" exists so that it can be exploited by the masses.

Question 4: Based on the backlink strategies outlined, what are the risks the avreage not so knowledgeable marketer will face in light of the fact that will soon thousands of buyers of the Project Black Mask ebook spamming every Blog, Forum, Adveretising Directories, Social Network Sites and search Engines on the Planet?

Question 5: Does an inexperienced marketer who has just been recently exposed to a number of underground tactics, knows how to limit his actions as directed by this new found secret so as not be a nuisance to the well thinking marketer?

Besides, having exposed these secrets now to the masses, secrets which were previously being used by the elites in the s.e.o game, is an indication that million dollar cash cow techniques have now been redesigned. It's obvious that more advanced strategies to beat the search engines have now been improvised and this Project Black Mask is being discarded for newer, fresher black hat seo antics that won't be made available to the average marketer, not just yet.

A new plan of action has now been established by the more advanced webmasters and is not common knowledge nor public domain as is the case with the so called recently dark techniques used by the shadow masters of the black hat seo world.

True, the authors of this book will make a killing selling so-called exposed secrets to the masses, but the masses, how many of them will be able to generate a million dollar monthly from adsense now that these techniques are now common knowledge?

royan, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  2. xohaib

xohaib Peon

Best Answers:
    I find it very similar to another old ebook, Project Blackhat ... I dont know if Chris did a joint venture of some sort.

xohaib, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  3. AlphaEagle

AlphaEagle Guest

Best Answers:
    An even better question:

If you had a "flaw" in your website algo and found that someone had been exploiting it for some time, and then found that an ebook was published on your "flaw," how long would it take you to buy the book and get it corrected?

Don't you think Google personnel bought that book the day it came out and are already actively working to "close" it? I mean, wouldn't you?

While it may have worked before it saw the light of day, and may for for a short time after publication, I doubt it'll be around for very long.

Common sense dictates such by any business who's losing money from a "hole."

AlphaEagle, Jun 26, 2007 IP