1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prohibited words/products list

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by The Restorer, May 14, 2013.

I work for an online global B2B website, where registered members/businesses can list all kinds’ of products (A to Z) to sell to potential buyers.

We are considering Google AdSense but Google rules about prohibited products listing are vague and serve as guideline only. I am more confused after reading the Google policy as there is no full list available there of all prohibited products. I am particularly confused about chemicals and powders. There are lots of businesses/manufacturers selling chemicals and powders to other businesses, products/powders such as:

Testosterone Raw Powder
    Mestanolone Raw Powder
    2C-E (4-ethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine)
    MDA
    Tamoxifen
    Nystatin

Do I allow such type of businesses to list their products on the website or do I ban them?

Can anyone guide me, where can I find a full list of all products that Google considers prohibited?

Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

My fear is if Google closes the AdSense account because there are some products listed that Google dislikes, it is highly likely they will also de-index the website too.

The Restorer, May 14, 2013 IP