1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Programming

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by wizard12, Aug 1, 2013.

Hello Guys,

Do you know how to earn money via adsnse (and affiliate) if a guy knows Programming in C & C++?

Thanks beforehand.
    wizard12, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  2. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a site that gives tutorials on C and C++ programming. From past experience, tutorial & product sites tend to have had higher CTR for me.
    HostPlanz, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. mian.owais211

mian.owais211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As said by HostPlanz you need to create a site that offer some service related to Programming then you build on quality of your content.
    Then you can start earning with adsense
    Good luck!
    mian.owais211, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  4. wizard12

wizard12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tanks so much for your reply Pal.

Well to be honest, I am not sure but I think that the net is full of tutorials about different languages, So I am not sure if a C/C++ tutorial is the way to go with, Are you sure that it will work?
    What about creating a program/software with that language and put it in the net to earn money via adsens?
    wizard12, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  5. wizard12

wizard12 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your input.

I am not sure what services I should try to put in the website. Any program, widget?!
    wizard12, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  6. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a small piece of software and offer it for free. Make sure it is a software that solves a problem or provides entertainment - something that people would want. Once you have a huge following, you create an upgraded version of that software with many more features for a price. Then you create a website with a forum that offers support and discussions about the software and place ads on that site if you want. So your software and site would be generating income.
    HostPlanz, Aug 1, 2013 IP