1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Programming Service | Fast Turnaround | PHP | Wordpress | MySQL | jQuery | Javascript

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Valkyrie™, Jun 2, 2012.

1. xYvesx

xYvesx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Coded some theme new function into my wordpress theme in a very short time. Highly recommended. :)
    SEMrush

xYvesx, Apr 13, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you customize an already installed theme as per my requirements. Contact me if youre interested.

Mel McDoogle, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  3. Host Website

Host Website Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  4. Akiresa

Akiresa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi umm looking for help to finish my university in programming the 1st level programming i dont have mutch to offer realy for this but i am quete desperate to get something to show to just earn the diploma so i can just go on and continue on with desing and not toch mutch of code side of life.

Akiresa, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  5. Valkyrie™

Valkyrie™ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have no idea what you want lol. This is my service thread, if you are looking for work you are in the wrong place.

Valkyrie™, Jan 9, 2018 IP
  6. dasaint208

dasaint208 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!
    I need a quote for some joomla module customization for my website.
    Websiteaddress is www.taipeimoviezone.com

TASK:

1. Sort movies by playdates:

Movies on Theaters Now: These movies should be the Featured movies in Now Showing Page

Movies that will be Showing in the next 3 weeks: These movies should be the Featured movies in Movies this Month Page

Movies whose playdates are beyond 1 month period: These movies should be the Featured movies in Coming Soon Page

Movies on Home/Index Page: A mixed collection of all the movies on the website that I want to showcase as Featured movies.

2. Make my header (horizontal menu and Logo) responsive:

I would like to keep the header intact and to adapt/resize for all screen except for mobile portrait. For Mobile Portrait, I can accept the hamburger/offscreen menu as long as it has the same theme (font, color, background, hover color, etc.) as the horizontal menu.

3. Keep the footer (copyright info) at the bottom of the page and make the background color of the empty space between content and footer #204197.

4. Make the Link text white and when hovered yellow like the horizontal menu style for links in below page.
    http://www.taipeimoviezone.com/index.php/adventure/26-black-panther

If this is something you can do, please contact me with quote price. Thank you!

dasaint208, Jan 14, 2018 at 4:36 PM IP