1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Programming a Browser

Discussion in 'Programming' started by jaguar34, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Reiser089

Reiser089 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why programming yourself. Web Standards are changing over the years, so maintenencing could be hard.

I can recommend you Cliqz Browser
    SEMrush

Reiser089, Mar 12, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    As far I know, this company is planning to monetize its browser soon by displaying "special offers" (or simply unwanted ads) to users. So I'd better stay with FF I was the OP, even if FF leaks some data.

phpmillion, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  3. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Webcam and microphone spying are 100% legitimate concerns, and have been for years. I seriously don't understand why people would rather let their fear of something they don't understand force them into ignoring something so blatantly true.

Can you, on your phone, record the phone calls? Can you, on your phone, take a picture? Is this same phone controlled by a series of software and applications that are connected, interact with, and are updated through the internet?

Then other, determined and capable individuals, can do the same remotely.

alwaysforGod, Apr 26, 2018 IP