1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Profitable Women's Yoga Clothing DropShipping Store On Aged 6 Year Old Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by website4u, Sep 12, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?

I setup this site initially to help a friend who I owed a big favour. I wanted to show her that she could make a nice side income from the Yoga industry which she is already involved in. However she didn't think there would be any social media / marketing so didn't accept this site.

This professional Yoga Store comes setup with 24 Professional created products ready to be drop-shipped. That is 12 Yoga tank tops & 12 Yoga Leggings. If you consider the cost of getting 24 graphics created on top of the professional site design, then the asking price for this store is obviously a bargain.

How is it monetized?

The site is monetised through a major print on demand service which will create all the Yoga clothing items and ship them direct to any buyers worldwide all without any interaction from the site owner. I have set the profit for the leggings to around $9.50 per sale and $7.00 per sale for the tank tops. These Profit margins can be changed at any time, while new designs can be added to the existing lines or even new clothing types can be created if required.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

This site comes with Pinterest and Instagram accounts due to them being image based social media sites. These social platforms in my opinion are the most effective for a E-commerce Store. I have uploaded a handful of products to each platform and stated the ball rolling. I recommend the new owner should do a bit of promoting and interacting on social media each day and it'll gain more momentum of traffic to the site each day which is what you need to make sales.

How much time does this site take to run?

If you have time for promoting a store then you don't need much spare time. Having a committent is much more important which will help you succeed. This site is an ideal venture well worth the initial investment because the actual site is automated in regards to product enquiries and shipment. There are also several methods of online and offline promotion which I will share with the new owner or this store.
    SEMrush
    What will the new owner of the website get?

• I will transfer the catchy domain name - YogaClothingSales.com
    • I will setup website on buyers hosting account ( I'll advise on Hosting account if buyer doesn't have one)
    • I will include logins for website, Pinterest & Instagram accounts
    • I will advise on the best ways to market and promote the site effectively!

website4u, Sep 12, 2019 IP
    SEMrush