1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Profitable DTG Shirt Business for Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Konigreich, Nov 25, 2019.

Hello,

I am looking to sell my DTG Shirt business currently making around $500 profit per month. After a year of running it, I currently don't have the time dedicated to make this business pop. So instead of keeping it for myself, I'd rather sell it to someone who can take it to the next level.

If you are someone who might be interested or know someone who is, please feel free to hit me up for more information or serious offers. Looking for sellers based in the United States only. Thank you!

Why are you selling this site?

I no longer have time to dedicate to this business.

How is it monetized?
    Through paid advertisement.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I currently have a Facebook Page & Instagram with little to no followers. Both pages can be populated with content easily and used to drive traffic.

How much time does this site take to run?
    About 10-15 hours a week. This factors in printing, packaging, answering customer support, listing new products, and design research.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None so far. I recommend keeping a paid designer on deck so that you can continuously post new products on a weekly basis.

Konigreich, Nov 25, 2019 IP