1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Profitable car classified ad sites (several of them)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Dec 21, 2017.

I have a large network of car classified ad sites that I am selling off a few of them. I have sites like waterdamagedcars.com which made about $1k last month and I have some that make as much as $10k a month and some that just make a few hundred.

Most of the traffic to these sites is from facebook paid ads. I do have a method that I use with craigslist as well that is not paid ads but it takes labor so I do not use it much. Most of the sites will make a daily 30% to 80% ROI meaning if you spend $10 you will make $13 to $18 in adsense revenues.

The sites really take very little work. Once you get the facebook ads set up they just sit and generate income unless you are using the craigslist method. Last month waterdamagedcars.com made $1371 in income and profited $781. Of course I can provide the revenues and traffic.

I have some state related sites as well where we run ads just in one state. For example I have sites like http://salvagecarsoftennessee.com which I made $72 yesterday on $42 spend in ads.

I just dont have time or the cash to run ads for every single site I have (50 state sites plus 7 other larger sites) so I am looking to sell off a few or I would sell 50% of the state sites for $800 each and then the buyer runs the ads and we split the income if someone wants me to state involved.

PM me for a detailed list of the sites and prices.

johndavis74, Dec 21, 2017 IP