1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional writer from the UK available for work. Over 7 years expertise!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alex tasker, Mar 14, 2010.

Hey everyone. My name is Alexander, and I have been a professional writer for the last 7 years. In that time I have written on hundreds off different topics, from child safety, animal welfare and adult topics, to DIY guides, Music reviews and political matters. I guess I am saying I have experience with nearly any niche that exists, and I am happy and confident to write on ANY topic.

Why choose me you say? I have been published in hard print magazines in the UK, and am lined up to have my work published in a womans magazine in the USA shortly. I have written on successful blogs which gain a lot of attention.

If you require me to do so, I can make the articles SEO rich, allowing your site to be seen by the search engines and improve your traffic rating.

I will not bore you any longer, but if you want quality, confident and professional writing, then drop me a PM and we can go from there.

All articles are 100 percent copyscape passed.

All the best

Alex

alex tasker, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  2. harvez

harvez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    costs? as your offering a service posting a price guide will save people time if they want your service or not.

harvez, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  3. alex22alex

alex22alex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me with prices. Thanks

alex22alex, Mar 17, 2010 IP