1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional WP Plugin Developer, worked with a lot of REPUTABLE MARKETERS, looking for new project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by codebreaker, Nov 17, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    codebreaker, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    luckypunjab, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  3. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    codebreaker, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  4. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    I highly recommend you do not use codebreaker. Here is my honest review of my recent experience with him:

I hired him on 11/22 (Friday) to do a small WP job which he said he would do under 1 day but he didnt. He did deliver something for me to see on 11/25 (Monday) and it looked like he did everything. As I did more testing I noticed that some of the content is not being displayed properly. I asked him to fix it and he said he would. I also asked him to add 2 page breaks (<br>) and he said he would do it. For next few days he kept saying the update is coming in 1 hour but he never delivered anything. I sent emails, I messaged on Skype but got nothing. On 11/30 (Saturday) which was over a week since he was hired I messaged him on Skype and told him that I will have no choice but to move to the next course of action and file a dispute with Paypal. He didnt answer and after an hour or so I submitted one. He replied to me a few minutes later and we had a conversation about him not finishing the job. During the conversation he told me that he didnt have time to look at my requests which is a direct contradiction of him saying several times that an update as coming within the hour a few days earlier. I told him I will close the dispute if the completes the job he was hired to do. That was the last I've heard from him. I tried my best to work it out with him but he only made false promises and never delivered.

chihpih, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  5. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I've done the job you asked for and got paid, and I said that I could do the second job, that I wasn't payed for.
    Thank you.

codebreaker, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  6. garethp

garethp Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please could you PM me need something for wordpress thanks

garethp, Dec 16, 2013 IP