1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Wordpress Design - Fair Prices!

Discussion in 'Design' started by problog, Mar 14, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello my name is Raymond. I have been working online for around 3 years now and I believe that wordpress is the easiest system to manage practically any type of website.

When I first started working online I could not find the right wordpress theme!

Nothing seemed to work for the websites I created. Until I found out about Headway theme It is the perfect solution for any type of wordpress site and I have made some pretty cool websites with it. One of my favorite sites I have developed is masselitebasketball.com

You can call me a headway theme professional I have designed over 30 or so websites using this theme.

I can make the following types of websites.
    - blogs
    - social sites
    - sale websites
    - forum websites
    Anything else please ask and I will tell you if I can make it for you.

If you are interested in my design services please contact me here at dp or email me at and tell me what you need for a website. I will give you a quote on the website. To give you a rough estimate of what I charge, I have done my last few sites for $70-$150 depending on the project. If you do not contact me and ask for a quote you can still buy a package for $150 and contact me after you pay. I prefer if you tell me what you need first though.

Thanks!

problog, Mar 14, 2013 IP