1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Web Design Service (No Wordpress)

Discussion in 'Design' started by Hardik Manktala, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Who am I?

I am a digital artist & animator.

Holding years of experience in creative field, I assure great quality and customer satisfaction. I strongly believe that working on what you love produces the best results. In my case, I love creating nice things. I have worked on various typical and challenging projects throughout my career.
    I feel that it is time to move a step ahead and work on a larger scale.

My past experience in professional freelance creative industry combined with an approach to learn new things everyday has allowed me to collaborate to bigger and even better projects.

--

About the service:

I design my templates in pure HTML5 on top of Bootstrap framework. I do not design or code for Wordpress at all.
    The templates I produce are thoroughly commented with proper explanation for the coder to know how to do certain things (to avoid any confusion).
    I assure continuous support and free revisions for the templates received by the customer (as long as revisions are relevant).

Base Price: $90 (Additional pages cost extra)
    Priority Price: $150 (Additional pages cost extra)

Here are few examples of my previous work. You can visit my portfolio (link at the end of thread) to view the updated designs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Follow this link to visit my full portfolio (portfolio itself can be taken a showcase piece) : http://www.hollowsphere.xyz/

Hardik Manktala, Oct 10, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.