1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional unique writing services.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ramprop11, Aug 11, 2012.

Hi Folks,

I am a native english writer and no, I'm not throwing around the term "native english writer" like a lot of the other writers here on DP who clearly don't speak english as a first language. I am looking for some long term writing work and I can assure you that you won't find many writers who will do a better job for my rates.. I can write on most topics, just fill me in on which niche you want your articles on (including other specific details) and I will let you know if it can be done.

Here is an introductory snippet of an article that I wrote on computer security:

Computers have revolutionized our lives in virtually every way imaginable. Anything from medicine to finance to government organizations all utilize computers to power their systems. The introduction of computers has made our lives easier, faster and a lot more productive.

However this comes with a price, the fact that organizations and people depend a lot on computers to run their lives and businesses has raised the eyebrow of several notorious individuals looking to take advantage and exploit this. This comes in numerous ways including hacking, viruses and recently, spyware.

While the intensity of how this may negatively affect people and organizations may vary, these three security vulnerabilities has proven to be very costly to several individuals and organizations.

Our Specialized Areas:
    • General Articles,
    • Blog Contents,
    • Writing,
    • Technical Articles,
    • Medical Articles,
    • Website Content

Quality Assurance:
    • 100 % CS passed and unique,
    • Well researched,
    • Eye catching,
    • 100 %
    SEO optimized,
    • Free of cost re edit until your satisfaction

your articles.

1) Number of articles.
    2) Word limit per articles.
    3) paypal payment.

We value our clients and these are our guarantees, if we're fail to meet these guarantees
    you can get refund of your payment anytime.

You can contact us for bulk orders.

Rate for general article.

500 words article : $2.75

400 words article : $2.50
    300 words article : $2.00
    200 words article : $1.75
    100 words article : $1.00

Payment method : paypal.

Please PM for further queries or email id :

skype id : tomchard30

The fact of the matter is that our article writing service is fast, accurate, and productive. We create articles that make use of right keywords and target the proper audience. So, just let us create something for you to help you understand that we not only talk but we deliver as well!

If there is anything else I haven't mentioned, don't hesitate to ask.

Waiting for your orders,

Regards,

Vin Diesel

ramprop11, Aug 11, 2012 IP