1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional UK Designer | 8 Years Experience | Fast Turnover | Good Rep & Offers!

Discussion in 'Design' started by Evgeniy, Aug 17, 2011.

Hello!

I am a UK based web designer currently studying in University, I have over 8 years experience in Photoshop, Cinema 4D and other design packages and some of you may know me from past topics.

Take a look at my reputation if you're not sure of my history here on Digital Point. I always aim to please my customers and will work until you're satisfied with the final product!

Anyway, let's dive right into it, I provide design services and I always aim to deliver within 24 hours or less. If our time matches, I'll do it on the spot and keep you updated via instant messaging or a similar service.

Small Graphics (Banners, Headers, Logos, Advertisements, Footers, Flyers) are all priced at £6 or $10. The price includes UNLIMITED revisions!*
    Large Graphics (Desktop Wallpapers, Backgrounds) are all priced at £10 or $16. The prices includes UNLIMITED revisions!*
    Projects (Themes, Layouts, Wordpress Themes, Blog Themes, Websites) are all priced once it's reviewed on the amount of work that needs to be done.
    Animated graphics are gives quotes, let me know what you need animated and I'll give you an estimate but it'll be under £10 or $16.
    All payments are dealt through PayPal and you only send money once you're satisfied with the final product.

All work is completed fast and specifically to your liking, every customer is different and I like to ensure you get what you pay for. Also know that this isn't a company, it's just me, working by myself, so every customer will be treated equally and help offered to everyone!

Anyway, if you're now wanting to get in touch and order some graphics, you can reach me via sending me a PM or dropping me an email. You can also contact me on the following instant message services:

Live Messenger:

The latest examples of my work can be found here and here. If you require more examples, don't hesitate to contact me.

*Revisions must be requested within the 24 hour period after the initial sale, after 24 hours, I move on to other jobs.

I look forward to working with you!

Evgeniy

Evgeniy, Aug 17, 2011 IP