1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional, Top Notch Keyword Articles Service! Can Do Bulk/any Niche! Great prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rbsouthern, Nov 5, 2008.

Hello! My name is Rodney Southern and I am looking to expand my client list. I have been writing here on DP for a short period and have accumulated a number of great clients so far as you can see from my itrader. Small number of reviews so far, but all gleaming!

There is a reason for that!

I write top notch, professional, keyword rich content. All unique, copyscape passing material from top to bottom. No rewrites here. Only great, unique material.

Since I still need to establish myself on DP, I am offering my services to Digital Point Members for
    only .01 cents per word.

I will tell you that my content is GUARANTEED to be worth more than that penny per word. In other words, you will like your content no matter what.

I do not allow my customers to walk away unhappy.

I can do pretty much any niche, and will gladly hit any keyword density that you are wanting.

All articles are completely optimized for search engines, and carefully constructed for your own personal wants and needs.

Please take advantage of this rate now, because once word gets out of the quality of my work, I will be charging my normal rates as a rule.

I can take on bulk orders by the day, week, or even month. Recurring assignments are welcomed.

Please PM me for samples, and let me know if you are interested in securing my services.

I thank you in advance for your order.

Rodney Southern

Rbsouthern, Nov 5, 2008 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  2. Rbsouthern

Rbsouthern Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks grooveman for your order.

Guys, take advantage of this and remember to pm me if you want samples. Meant to mention that I can also do press releases, blog postings, biographies, and any other type of content creation. Thanks and hope to work with you soon! Need to fill up my weekend with some work! What do you need?

Rbsouthern, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. cashwealth

cashwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a PM. Thx

cw

cashwealth, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. inspiration100

inspiration100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just had Rbsouthern do me two articles and they were FANTASTIC. I am adding this comment cause his work is really that good. He didn't tell me to write this btw :p

inspiration100, Nov 6, 2008 IP