1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Services for convert PSD - Wordpress

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Layersfactory_Designer, Jun 21, 2012.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello guys , i want to open my services again in here.
    for convert PSD - HTML - WORDPRESS

i was wordpress developers from and have 1,5 Experience for now .
    so i want to open services in DIGITALPOINTS for programing .
    i can make backend of themes / paypal API / and everything which related to WORDPRESS THEMES.

Coz, i wanna do it in professional if you want to hire me you can pay me directly for every features for $80.
    The Features it's up to you .

How you can hire me ?

1. You Finish the Payment via Paypal to my paypal ID : mflive002 (at) gmail (dot)com
    2. You make Notifications, SEND YOUR PSD AND DESCRIBE ALL THE FEATURES that you want to my Email : aldhiera.webdesigners@gmail.com ( the purpose is to make no revision and i will make it exactly as your want . so you have to make your descriptions clearly )
    3. i will send all your themes directly to your email address ( .zip files )
    Why you should hire or believe me ?
    1. Because i already have lot of client from several forums from my local country forums and Warriorforums more than 1 years also so it means i was professional.
    2. Because my passion is working for programing and setup a website it means i really like my jobs
    3. Because i really hate spamming and "never ending projects" i give you guys a guarantee i will REFUNDS YOUR MONEY IF YOUR JOB DOESN'T FINISH OR THERE IS NO REPLY FROM ME AT ALL FOR 2 DAYS
    If you guys wanna to check out my portfolio i set my emails with auto responder so if you send me an email it will be auto responds to your email . that you will get all the links for my last job and screenshoot files for your reference. it means no PM !

it's 100% guarantee money back

if you guys professional INTERNET MARKETER on THE OWNER OF THE JOB
    SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT FULL PAYMENT BECAUSE I WILL WORKING EXACTLY LIKE YOUR DESCRIPTION
    IT WILL BE MAKE YOU SATISFIED
    IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED JUST ASKING FOR REFUNDS
    AND I WILL REFUNDS ALL YOUR PAYMENT ASAP !

Layersfactory_Designer, Jun 21, 2012 IP