1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional SEO

Discussion in 'Services' started by GeorgR., Nov 13, 2012.

** This is only for SERIOUS and PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES!! **

Before I go into details, I am not looking for:

* People who buy "SEO services" such as backlink packages, "blasts" or blognetwork links from the usual forums.

This is professional, complete, customized and monthly on-going SEO which uses a multifaceted approach that includes EVERYTHING from the site audit, keyword research, creating and maintaining social network presences, content link marketing, press releases, guest blogging and more.

This is the ONLY sensible way you can do successful SEO today, in particular after Panda and Penguin.

Forget blog networks and "packages" that 99% of people on forums calling themselves "SEOs" sell.

Since this is a complete and professional SEO service, there are some requirements:

For a client to take into consideration, you, as the site owner (or your admin, respective) must be equally motivated. For example, this could mean that proposed on-site changes (if necessary) would need to be implemented on your site.

You need to be realistic in terms of the time required it might require to see results: 3 months to 6 months can be realistic, depending on keyword difficulty and niche. This is all white-hat, 100% Google Panda/Penguin safe - no BS SEO.

You will get a site analysis and consultation in regards to "rankability" of your site and niche, and a set of profitable keywords will be worked out. All this will be customized and tailored for your specific web site and niche. You will learn more in the initial consultation.

You get a FULL REFUND if you are not on page 1 of for agreed key phrases within the estimated time frame!

This is professional, complete and customized SEO - and clients are expected to have the same mindset.

* This is NOT for you if your understanding of SEO is buying a link package for $47 from a forum.
    * This is NOT for you if you have a low quality site looking for loop-holes to somehow game Google to get top rankings with a crap site.
    * This is NOT for you if you're looking for over-night rankings using black-hat methods.

The monthly price is accordingly. The money back guarantee as mentioned above should be sufficient for you to do the math in terms of your expected ROI.

Please contact me (email preferred rauh.georg AT gmail.com) but PM works as well. I will then send you more information.

GeorgR., Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have previous work to show? can i get estimated costing that you normally run per month?

dimmakherbs, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  3. aoreiano

aoreiano Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Similar question

aoreiano, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. seoservicesland

seoservicesland Peon