1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional SEO Services - 1st Page Google - Competitive Prices

Discussion in 'Services' started by turbohacker, Oct 18, 2010.

Hi DP Members, UK SEO Services Available. Reach Page 1 of Google!

I have some free time on my hands and I'm now offering my SEO services. I've spent the last 18 months honing my skills in SEO, and spent the last 6 months using these skills to my advantage. I've been working on personal projects, getting my sites onto the first page of google, fluctuating between 8th and 4th. I've also worked on a couple of friends sites and ranked their sites first page on google also.

The services will consist of ON PAGE + OFF PAGE Optimization!

What methods will I use?

All methods I will be using are whitehat. These include social bookmarking/networking, article writing/submission, blog posts/comments, link building and in some cases video marketing on a variety of related and non related sites. The sites vary in PR, usually between 2-8, but the majority will consist of the 2-5 mark.

I have two writers who will be writing multiple articles, that are keyword driven and written in english by native english speakers. One writer is based in the UK, and the other in Canada. They have written 100's of articles for me and I guarantee 100% uniqueness.

How long will it take?

It depends on your site, its current rank, competition and your target keyword(s). I aim to complete the work to your expectations and satisfaction within 6-8 weeks, we all know google can be a pain and unpredictable at times. However I assure you of my adamance in completing our agreement, and I will continue to work on your site until results are achieved and/or you are satisfied with the service.

How much will it cost?

Again, this all depends on your site, on page optimization, its current rank, your competition and your target keyword(s).

If interested, please pm me with your site, keywords and any other project information, and we will discuss everything. I will need to analyze your site and judge everything based on the information that you provide.

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

TH

turbohacker, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  2. shelly2035

shelly2035 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I m very interested in your services. our company web site is tryewo.com. we would like to get pulled up under the key words: pole fitness miami, pole fitness ft lauderdale, pole party, pole fitness studio,chair dancing. Not only do we want top ranking in google we would also like to show up on google maps for both locations. please review and apprise us of pricing in a PM. thanks!

shelly2035, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  3. rapidsharelinks

rapidsharelinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Great SEO service, quickly ranked me #6 in google for my keyword within the allocated timescale.
    Recommended!

rapidsharelinks, Nov 13, 2010 IP