1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Logo Design Services

Discussion in 'Design' started by ovidiu12, Jan 18, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for a Professional Logo Design for your company ? I can help you with that !

Hello ! My name is Ovidiu G. and I’m a graphic designer for more than 4 years. I always give my best in every design because even a small detail can make the difference in logo design and also in your company. A good logo design it will represent your business over the years and also is the image of your company.
    As you will see in my portfolio, I design simple, clean and memorable designs that will be easy to recognize and it will last over the years.

What you will get from me :

- 3 unique concepts for you to choose from
    - Unlimited revisions for the logo you will choose
    - Quick response time
    - Full vector and High Quality designs
    - All source files included : .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .SVG, .JPG, .PNG (transparent and not), .GIF + font included (if it’s a free font)

What do I need from you :

- Your Company / Business name
    - Tagline (if exist)
    - Description of the Company / Business
    - Target Audience
    - Color Preferences
    - Logo design styles preffered (text, text+symbol, symbol)
    - Other informations

What other services can I offer :
    - Business Cards, Letterheads, Brochures, Flyers etc. (send me a message about this)

If you are interested in my services send me a message on this forum or at my personal email:
    Contact Address : dst_4bk(@)yahoo(dot)com.

NOTE : As I mentioned, I like clean, simple, flat design so I can’t offer mascot design service or caricature, portraits etc.

Portfolio:
    My portfolio can be found at Behance. Here -> https://www.behance.net/gallery/22868937/Portfolio-Ovidiu-G

ovidiu12, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  2. ovidiu12

ovidiu12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Recent completed work for a client from DigitalPoint ! For any new orders, send me an email / message !
    [​IMG]

ovidiu12, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  3. ovidiu12

ovidiu12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As an Update.. Please, if you're not interested for real or you're trying just to steal my designs don't bother to contact me. I already had 2-3 "orders" that end up with nothing for me.. The "client" left with my designs after first set of options and never answered my emails. I might consider to introduce a 30% tax before I start any work. For now, it will not be like that so please, contact me only if you're interested and a serious person.

I also added some recent work to my portfolio -> https://www.behance.net/gallery/22868937/Portfolio-Ovidiu-G

Ovidiu.

ovidiu12, Mar 7, 2015 IP