1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [PROFESSIONAL] >> HEADER AND BANNER DESIGNING SERVICE!! ONLY $9 !! CHECK IT OUT !!

Discussion in 'Design' started by -Cash-, Aug 23, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    MORE SAMPLES
    www.Designs-1.com

TURNAROUND: 24-48h

TESTIMONIALS

"I got a review copy and feel like I am stealing! Such good value. Communication excellent from the very start, Designs1 was quick and responsive and understood my brief perfectly. I received my banner via email on the same day, exactly as I wanted it. The PSD was provided as well, so if I need to make any tweaks or changes to the wording in the future I can do that without a problem. Think I have found a designer for my future projects. [​IMG]"

"So I had to get some designs done in a very short time frame and I couldn't seem to find a warrior to fulfill this order and somehow by chance, I came across this thread and Aleksi. Contacted him and told him of my urgency, he got it done for me fast and I didn't even need any revisions done as it was THAT good (to my surprise really!). Thanks Aleksi, will be using you for more work down the road [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Shaleniie"

"Aleksi designed a banner for my personal business consulting site. I just gave him a few ideas about what i thought would be nice and he came back with something awesome! He's amazing at listening to what you need and like and then incorporating that into the design. He did what I asked for exactly.
    If you want someone who is attentive to your instructions and then is excellent at making what you asked for with care then aleksi is the man! He's got fabulous design skills."

"Ordered a banner a couple of hours ago - A static 300x250 banner - And it's been delivered ALREADY - AND it's PERFECT!

Will be using these services again because the price doesn't match the quality! You're paying PENNIES for a HIGH QUALITY service!

Great job!"

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    -Cash-, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  2. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like more information about your services. Please PM me. I'm interested in more than header/ logo. Thanks.

Jason

Hijynx427, Aug 23, 2013 IP