1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Ebook and Content Creation

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by RJLandsdown, Jun 19, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Everyone is searching for a boost in sales!
    The one thing that never changes is content. Content will ALWAYS be the key to boosting your sales and bringing more money into your business or marketing efforts.
    If you have been trying to make money online without the proper content then THAT'S why you've been failing!
    Friends,
    You need stunning products, you need a converting sales letter and you need great website content! This and ONLY this is how you will create a sustainable business online. So don't miss out on the REAL money online by using spinning software or sub-par writers. You need someone with a proven track record who IS consistently making money online.
    See, my journey started years ago. And I was searching for a way to get out of the 9-5 grind, and make more money from the comfort of my own home. Once I finally did, I wanted to share what I learned with others and the one thing that stayed the same, is that CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE KING!!
    Do you need an Ebook for your list or as your product?
    Then you need the high quality services of a 5 year professional!​
    I have been creating outstanding Ebooks for my clients for over 5 years now and have never had an unsatisfied customer!​
    We strive to provide the best and highest quality products you will see ANYWHERE.​
    How about a high converting sales letter?
    Sales letters are what gets your customers eager to purchase from you.​
    Without a top quality high converting sales page you are leaving money on the table.​
    DON'T leave money on the table, get your sales letter written and designed by a professional with proven experience in converting readers to buyers!​
    And finish it all off with some high quality content!!
    We will also provide you with HIGH quality content for your websites or article distribution strategies.​
    Every website and article marketing effort needs HIGH quality writing. THIS is where you get it!​
    Pricing -
    Ebooks - $10 per page
    Sales Letters - Starting at $97
    Content - $0.02 per word
    *Payment is handled via Paypal​
    *Turn around time varies upon the order​
    *All orders are handled personally by me​
    Spots fill up fast so contact me NOW to get all of your writing needs taken care of by a dedicated professional!

Also, feel free to inquire about Landing Page Designs, Graphic Designs and even complete Website Designs. It will all help your online business tremendously!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    RJLandsdown, Jun 19, 2013 IP