1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Directory Submission Service|Quality Backlinks For Your Website| PR 4-8

Discussion in 'Services' started by admin.silas, Mar 22, 2009.

| Professional Directory Submission Service |
    HI, This Is Silas . I am pleased to announce our Manual Directory submission service here .Based On Your Budget We Offer V Submission Plans.

Directory submission service :-

Ordering a directory submission service has Resulted to be effective in driving traffic and Hussle and bussle to websites and also speeds up your overall search engine rankings. In fact, this step is Quiet critical in developing your branding, awareness and rendering back links. However, as search engines continue to evolve and modify their algorithms and indexing requirements, improperly performed directory submission services can actually hinder your visibility.

About My Team:-
    My Team Is A Professional Manual Directory Submission Service Providing team . We Provide Quality Service And Our Charges Are Not Necessarily The Lowest But This Is A High Quality Service And Our Services Made Our Clients Happy And Hope You Will Also Happy With It Because We Are Quick To Answer, Quick To Deliver The Service And We Are At Top In Quality What We Are Doing.So That's Why You Can Re-lay On For Your Directory Submission Needs . Your Traffic Will Be Doubled And Your Website Will Getting 100 Unique Visitors Daily And You Will Noticed A Very Nice Increase In Your Google Traffic.and you will definately ask that Our Team Is Really Professional And Great.

Based On Your Budget We Offer V Submission Plans.Take a look at our packages below and choose the one that suits your needs.

I 100 Manual Directory Submissions With PR4 --> PR8 - $ 8.
    II 200 Manual Directory Submissions With PR3 --> PR8 - $ 12.
    III 500 Manual Directory Submissions With PR1 --> PR8 – $ 18.
    IV 1000 Manual Directory Submissions With PR0 --> PR8 – $ 22.
    V 2000 Manual Directory Submissions With PR0 --> PR8 - $ 40.

Our Features:

# All Submission work is performed Manually by experienced staff.
    # The directories are SEO Friendly and quick approved.
    # Free gmail account for submission purpose. Just let us know if you want to use your own email
    # No reciprocal link needed
    # Detailed submission report after the job finished
    # High approval rate
    # Fast completion
    # 100% static links
    # One-way and theme based links
    # Unlimited titles and descriptions
    # Payment method: Paypal

To do the submission i need the following information from you:
    1. Your site URL: for best acceptance rate, please use your main domain only (no deep link.)
    2. Title: Unlimited Title
    3. Description: Unlimited descriptions. 200-250 characters (some directories ask for a minimum number of characters, so make sure you make at least 200 characters.)
    4. Your keywords (at least 5 keywords)
    5. Category: Choose the best category that suited your site
    6. Additional Categories: we will use these if your main category is not listed
    7. Your email address for submission report: we will send your submission report to this email.
    8. Email address for this directory submission purpose (if you choose gmail, we will create it for you, let us know).
    8. Your name (any name you want to use for this directory submission purpose)

Reviews by Clients :-
    i Know that 1 review is not enough .so that's y i give 10 review copies at low price ($6 for 100 Manual Directory Submissions With PR4 --> PR8). The service is already dirt cheap, please don't ask for free reviews.

What Are You Waiting For?
    Start Today. You Will See Improved Search Results And Increased Traffic In A Matter Of Days.

admin.silas, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  2. louisneill35

louisneill35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'll try the 100 for $6 to check this service out. Also, you provide a list of work done? send me your paypal info

louisneill35, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  3. admin.silas

admin.silas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes complete report of submissions is provided to you after completion of your order

admin.silas, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  4. louisneill35

louisneill35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My dealings with this guy have been first class. I took a review package of 500 directories, at a reduced rate, to try the service out, and i am confident i will be using him for future directory submissions.

I got the usual directory submission confirmation emails, wasnt to many i had to manually confirm which is good.

Work was done over 48 hours, each day, and at different stages of the day, i was getting confirmation emails coming through.

I can say without doubt, this job he does is 100% manual, due to the varying times the submission emails are coming through etc.

With automated submissions you get email after email arriving every few seconds, with this guys service, i was getting approx 25 - 30 email confimations per hour.

Well worth the money guys, i know there are others here on DP who do it cheaper, we all know that, but you get what you pay for, and this guys service is definatley well worth paying for.

Also recieve a full report of each place my link was at, right to the category used etc, first class......

Very professional, and i will give this 10/10

louisneill35, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  5. heidi007

heidi007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey can you e-mail a list of the packages you have available, pricing and your paypal plus time to complete to heidihi007 at gmail

thanks

heidi007, Jul 16, 2010 IP