1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Directory Submission Service From Experienced SEO Team

Discussion in 'Services' started by bobbyt, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes my service is indeed still available. I have replied you.

I'm happy to announce that the $100 offer for package D (11,000 directory submission) is now available again for 2 days only, open from now until Tuesday 6pm GMT (28 April 2009).

There were 2 persons who were interested in our packages at this price but did not finalize the orders. I hope they see this offer now and grab their chances.

bobbyt, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  2. brooksfield

brooksfield Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll pm you for more details

brooksfield, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  3. charlizetheron

charlizetheron Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review

One of the few genuine manual submission.

Great job bobbyt!
    I ordered 10 packages this time.

charlizetheron, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  4. thundercow

thundercow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I just read the whole thread...I am just a little confused about what pricing applies to package D (the big one)...

I am going to do 1 "D" package, and if it works out, I'll do several a month; I own an SEO firm in Texas, and I outsource all my directory submission work...Let me know quickly please as I am ready to pay right now...

thundercow, May 27, 2009 IP
  5. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still interested in my service? I do not receive any PM from you. Do you mind if I PM you instead?

Thank you charlizetheron for the glowing review. Would appreciate if you could rate this thread as well. I have left an iTrader rating for you as well.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have replied to your PM. Looking forward to having a long-term arrangement with your firm.

If anyone else is interested to order, let me just post the cost of the directory submission packages again to avoid confusion.

Package A - $23, requires 9-10 days to complete (1000 Directory Submission)
    Package B - $78, requires 13-14 days to complete (4000 Directory Submission)
    Package C - $120, requires 19-20 days to complete (8000 Directory Submission)
    Package D - $145, requires 29-30 days to complete (11,000 Directory Submission)

I see that there are members who open a new thread every few days, no doubt this thread is slightly messy, I think I will open a new thread in July, with or without changes to the packages and their costs.

Thank you for the interests.

bobbyt, May 31, 2009 IP