1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 500 Daily visitor domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by krivicky01, Apr 29, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Because i wanna switch to another website and business.

How is it monetized?
    This website already have sales $1000 per day, and have good backlinks / on page / off page SEO stats have a look here
    ahrefs.com/site-explorer/overview/subdomains/?target=trendzmania.com

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes

How much time does this site take to run?
    One Week

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Nothing, Just wanna sell it and wanna switch to another business.

krivicky01, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you think we are all stupid?
    Claimed earnings of $50,000 a month and you are selling it for $1000
    Go do your scamming and lying somewhere else.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    malky66, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  3. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Joined yesterday, fake profile pic, false claims of revenue, no information about products (Is it product on hand? Affiliate sales? Something else?) , site functionality isn't the best (3 tabs open by the time I got to the checkout page), the name doesn't fit the style of the site or the price point of the products... This is not how we do business here. Take it somewhere else!

KillaKeith, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  4. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    Go scam somewhere else dude.

Deceneu, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  5. krivicky01

krivicky01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi everyone,
    I seen very disappointing comments here, i would like to explain here couple of things.

1) KillaKeith
    site functionality isn't the best (3 tabs open by the time I got to the checkout page)

We have made product listing page to open in new tab, this is because user can visit more and more products in detail.

2) Website sells $1000 per day , primary traffic USA. Have a look google ana. report attached along with selling board.

In case someone still have doubts or issue, write here i am here to clearing all those.

krivicky01, May 7, 2015 IP
  6. KillaKeith

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Base issue is trust. You joined the day before you listed the item, and you have a fake profile pic. I don't trust you or anything you say, period.

You also don't list how the site is monetized. Again I'll ask, where is your product? Is it in house? Drop shipped? Affiliate sales? Something else?

If it's affiliate sales, selling $1000 per day does not mean you're MAKING $1000 per day. That needs to be clarified in your sale.

KillaKeith, May 7, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PROOF...where is the proof, you claim $50.000 revenue per month, sales of $1000 per day does not add up to $50,000 revenue per month, and please answer this, if the site makes the revenue you claim...why are you selling it for $1000?
    Do we have to take the word of a new user with no reputation and a fake profile pic?...I don't think so pal.

EDIT, I just realised you dropped the price to $200, you really are taking the piss, I bet this site earns nothing.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    malky66, May 7, 2015 IP
  8. KillaKeith

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    KillaKeith, May 7, 2015 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ....mated to the fact he's ignoring my post asking for proof of revenue just shows he's another third world chancer trying to scam people who don't know any better.

malky66, May 7, 2015 IP
  10. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    looking at traffic stats you need to have incredible incredible good CR to make 1k$ daily.Funny thing is that how people try to scam newbies.I will give a tip or 2 to newbs:

1.Why would someone sell website which makes him 1k$ daily for 100$ XD.Sites which make 1k$ daily are sold for at least 5 times it's monthly income which is 150k$ if my math isn't wrong

2.Don't fall on titles like MASSIVE POTENTIAL GET RICH etc.This is all fcking sh*t.If it has such potential why would they sell it than?And they are claiming if you do SEO you can get rich...ofc if you do SEO RIGHT ON ANY WEBSITE you can get rich WITH ANY WEBSITE.

In my opinion premade websites are mostly crap.Only micro niche sites aren't bad as they're well researched (IF YOU BUY FROM RIGHT GUY WITH GOOD REPUTATION) if you buy from right guy.

3.Only thing to get rich quick is to:

1. play jackpot
    2.Rob a bank
    3.kidnap celebrity xD

Whenever you buy website check it fully! Ask yourself these questions:
    1. Is the price too high?
    2.Is the competition beatable?
    3.If the competition is middle or high, is CPC good enough to make it worth on long run?
    4.Do i have skills or money to fight competition and rank website? If you are fighting hard competitors,it can cost you a lot of money
    5.Is content unique or copied?(use copyscape to check)
    6.Was SEO ever done? If so,was it white hat or black hat?(Be careful if you detect black hat techniques. If there was BH SEO done,that can cause problems in the future,especially if you are looking to build long term business.
    7.If you are looking to build long term business or really big website also check if domain is easy to remember and attractive.
    8.Can i also drive traffic from social media?

THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP IS TO NOT FALL ON DUMB TITLES LIKE GET RICH WITH HOTELS WEBSITE EARN 1-4$ PER CLICK.YOU CAN BECOME ULTRA RICH.

Tips for sellers:

Don't make such dumb titles as you will scare off most of the buyers.People aren't stupid.You will surely find a moron who is gonna buy it sooner or later but better is to make title like SELLING GOOD LOOKING HOTELS WEBSITE rather than GET RICH QUICK WITH HOTELS AND FLIGHTS SITE YOU CAN EARN A TON as you are gonna attract more buyers AND DON'T WRITE DAMN ESSAYS FOR DESCRIPTIONS AND MENTION HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO EARN AND TO DRIVE THOUSANDS OF TRAFFIC.

I think some people have logic and will ask themselves,Why is this guy even selling this website so cheap if he can drive so much traffic etc.

In description mention only useful information! You know,if you are writing long essays you are like fckin annoying advert on television? None likes them!And people who have at least some knowledge will know it's lame and another s*it like WSO (warrior forum special offer)

Oh crap i just realized that i wrote way too much than i was planning to XD

Sorry for my poor english,i am not native speaker but i think you will understand most of what i wrote.

Please newbs be careful!

Mare

mareslo, May 17, 2015 IP