1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Content Writer From Canada At Your Service. Special DP Discounts Inside!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kyle H., Dec 9, 2011.

Hey guys,

In order to make a few people extra happy this Christmas, I'm going to be taking on more and more work as the holiday approaches. Here are all the juicy details for you to salivate over:

- I`m an expert product review writer who has done over 2000 reviews in every niche imaginable. I can sell anything as hard or as soft as you would like, and put any kind of spin or tonality you want on it. I've also written over 10,000 regular style articles. I charge 2 cents/word but definitely come down for bulk orders.

- Copywriting expert, and for this month only you will get it at the same price.

- DP Savings

1 article = 2 cents/word

2 - 10 articles - 1.5 cents/word

10+ articles = 1.2 cents/word

I finish all orders within 24 hours and will continue to edit your work until you are fully satisfied.
    Thanks,
    Kyle

Just ask me any question you would like, and I also have all major IM software to have a chat.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
    Kyle H., Dec 9, 2011 IP
  2. extesy

extesy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Kyle, please PM me several samples of your reviews and regular articles.

extesy, Dec 11, 2011 IP