1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Article Writing Service| CS passed with 100% satisfaction| UK,US Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by hay, Aug 15, 2008.

1. quamism

quamism Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order 2 350 word articles on "How to become a police officer" and "education to become a police officer"

Please advise of delivery time.

quamism, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks very much,
    will like to work with you again.

thanks very much:)

hay, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  3. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Received a great job on two articles rewritten. More will come for sure.

cientificoloco, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  4. ajteam

ajteam Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess I'm the only one with a negative experience. In short, turnaround time was great. I asked him for a review on an ebook, "Warcraft Wealth" for the game World of Warcraft. No where in the review was there a mention of the actual game. Even something simple like a space between the actual product name Warcraft Wealth wasn't there! So there was no proof reading done at all. He always stressed "Quality" but never delivered. He said he'd get it rewritten.

I asked him about it about a week ago (maybe more) , said he'd get one of his "best" writers to write it. Never heard from him since and he hasn't answered my IM's. He didn't even read the article that he sent over to me originally nor did he know anything about it.

Not sure if this is the kind of quality the writers put out here at DP as this is the second bad experience I've had. I'm going to stick to elance for my writers.

Enough talking, I'll post the article here. Anyone can have it, I have no use for it. I paid for it so I guess it's up to me what I want to do with it.

---------------------

Review on Warcraft Wealth​

WarcraftWealth is a book which provides strategies and tactics for getting gold in playing WarcraftWealth game. It is made by Wayne Williams. This game is full of beauties. At first the player has to log in the account. Then he has to go in the main city by riding on Epic Mount. Player can use ten thousands of gold for anything he wants. He can use to buy seven epic flying mounts; can use it for any weapon he desires. The game is not all about the fantasy. It is also about reality.

There are many levels in the game. It is very hard to touch the WarcraftWealth even following all the gold guides. WarcraftWealth is a deal to make, 200, 300 or even more gold per hour. WarcraftWealth is dynamite. There are some most counter intuitive tactics to get gold fast. Wayne shows the tactics. WarcraftWealth is an epic guide for making gold and it is a collector’s item. It is not easy to get gold from this game. Players have to struggle to get the gold. So, to make an easy way of getting gold many books have been published. But most of the books contain only some general knowledge among seasoned WOW players. Nothing special is revealed by them. There are some actual secrets to sell thousands of gold on a daily basis. Thus this guide is helpful for getting gold.

In this book there are some useful techniques. It is an effective way for piling up gold in the player’s account. There are a lot of pictures in this book. So, it is easy to follow the steps to get the gold. This book is also helpful for the people who are already good at getting gold. This book helps in becoming ultra powerful player who makes piles of gold. This book provides the seven core principles of gold getting that the player must know for gaining gold in their account. It is also helpful when the character comes to raising gold fast. In this book there are 12 full pages with some strategies to make more than 100g in 30 minutes runs with an instance.

In this book there are some procedures to get unlimited space for the items are going to be sold at the Auction House. There is an astonishing gold making secret called “crowd psychology” is introduced in this book and it lists an item for 50g, in order to sell it for 100g or 150g or even more. There are also the 7 most important principles is needed to know for using the Auction House effectively is also provided in this book. For making tons of money the most profitable source is the vanity of other players. This secret is also seen in this book. When the player is only in the level of 10 characters, he has a chance to get plenty of gold in a very little time. In the game the player has to discover some specific locations to load there character with Khorium, Rich Adamantite, Fel Iron and other minerals that get plenty of gold. All these are guided in the book. Grinding is very boring but it can be made fun by following some tips. There are a lot of maps, strategies and tactics to follow is described in the book. WarcraftWealth is like to own the golden goose that lays piles of gold day in, day out. Though this guide is helpful in getting more gold from the game due to its high cost player does not want to buy this effective and most important book for playing this game.

ajteam, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  5. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks very much for your feedback.
    Will like to work with you again. :)

ajteam:
    Really really sorry for that, I admit my mistake.
    but actually the writer is not online from quite a while.
    I'm really sorry for that and If you give us one more chance then surely we will satisfy you.
    Just 24 hours is ok for us.

hay, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  6. JanArve

JanArve Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just made an order for 6 articles, looking forward to reading them :p

JanArve, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  7. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment received...
    will send you articles as soon as possible.:)

hay, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  8. goodseller

goodseller Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, ajteam, i am sure hay will help you as i have also taken his service few weeks ago and quality was really good, just give him some time as he says, i am sure he will give you much better KW focused article

goodseller, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  9. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your articles sent to you.
    and also receives new order as well:)
    thanks for that.

Thanks for showing trust on me :)

hay, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  10. JanArve

JanArve Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All 6 articles was great, very high standard and I could relate to the content of the articles, so there were obviously research done.

The only problem was a few snags during the payment process, but these were sorted out in a couple mails and everything was on track and very speedy delivery.

Already placed another order of 18 more articles.

JanArve, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  11. WallerBlog

WallerBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hay - I sent an e-mail with the details of my project yesterday morning to the address given in your PM. No response has been received.

WallerBlog, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  12. WallerBlog

WallerBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just received my 4 articles. They are average quality. It appears that they were written by a non-native English speaker (or was translated from some other language.) However, 15 min of rewording should make them usable.

WallerBlog, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  13. JanArve

JanArve Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Recieved my 18 articles yesterday and two rewrites today. 6 of the articles are allright, but 12 of them are poorly constructed and like WallerBlog said, they seem to be translated and poorly so.

The rewrites still contain gramatical and spelling errors and did not even include the changes to the information I pointed out was wrong and needed to be changed.

Here's a qute from one of the articles about cats:

". It will be too affectionate with human beings if they are having tem as their pet. It is believed that cats form their own colonies and they have house and some meeting place too. If some other cats enter to their house they chase them away at first by giving some unusual noise and looks. If that doesn’t work out they just chase them by some short but aggressive attacks. They fight among themselves and also with humans occasionally jus for playing. But, if it is stimulated more it may even turn serious and bite more forcefully.
    A study about cat has revealed that domestic cats hunts and eats over a large variety of species, mostly invertebrates, particularly insects."

I don't have the time to ask for more rewrites and have rewritten most of 6 articles so they are usable, or I'd ask for a refund, but as I am going away in two days I need this sorted and don't have time to go back and forth on parts of $60.

Will not be using again.

JanArve, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  14. elroy81

elroy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do Soccer/Football articles? Im looking for a regular writer of 2 or more articles a week

elroy81, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  15. transness

transness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    got 2 more articles i ordered

consistent quality, and really made an interesting read. thanks man, am yet again gonna use your services ;)

transness, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  16. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First you said to me in email that you are satisfied with what you get and only showing problems with 2 articles from whole 18 articles pack, you said that they are also the equal quality articles, only 2 of them you found not of that standards ( I admit that one is not good but on second one, only a concept errors which means we wrote that CAT Meow without any reason and he said that Cat Meow only with reason ) Sorry to say but this is not article problem, this is only a concept and research problem, But now you said here that all the 18 were poor.
    What is this man......

yeah we can do that and PM sent to you already.

Thanks very much for showing interest on us.
    Will like to work with you again.

hay, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  17. knight4040

knight4040 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hay i want to order for 50 articles
    but i need quality in articles

send me the quote

knight4040, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  18. hay

hay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your work completed....and sent to you.
    thanks very much...hope you will write good review here and also work with us for long time.
    thanks

hay, Oct 9, 2008 IP
  19. xpsave

xpsave Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need a 12 articles on different niches. I'll Paypal you the money with the information to get started.

Thanks

xpsave, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  20. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do ebooks?

Thanks

Kwaku, Oct 10, 2008 IP