1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional article submitter--100% manual submission

Discussion in 'Services' started by rubel.zaman007, Aug 13, 2010.

I am providing article submission service 100% manually. I have been providing this service professionally for last 2 years at dp and lots of buyers are 100% satisfied with my service.

As a proof of my service please visit my signature bottom of this thread.
    Or you can also search through google by Author names Rubel Zaman, Brian Payne, Rob Colbourn and Ian Artimovice and you will find tons of articles all of which are submitted by me

I guarantee you 100% successful submission at high pr sites like ezinearticles, goarticles,selfgroth,articlebiz,gather etc,etc

Yo only need to provide me an article with
    SEMrush
    1. Title
    2. Category
    3. Summary
    4. Body(500 words, 2-3 paras and well writen according to the rules of ezine articles.)
    5. Keywords
    6. Author bio/Resource box

##### Different ids will be created for every single buyer according to their desired author name #######

## Complete report within 48-72 hours on xl sheet including all ids and pass so that a buyer could check the status of his articles ##

My packages:

1 article at 100 sites only $8 pr0-pr6

1 article at 50 sites only $5 pr3-pr6

Payment only paypal

Point to be noted:
    I guarantee only 100% successfull submission not 100% approval. Coz approval rate depends on how well your articles are writen according to the rules of high pr sites like ezine,goarticle etc,etc

Love to work with long term Buyers

Interested buyers please pm me for more details.

Any one have any question please pm me I will reply asap.

rubel.zaman007, Aug 13, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. jophan

jophan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you submit the articles manually then you could also submit spun versions to each directory which would make
    much more sense. can you do this? moreover, is it possible that you concentrate on article directories with the
    highest alexa rank?

jophan, Aug 13, 2010 IP