1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional And Unique Content Writing Service Available at Affordable Price!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by acevatuew, Oct 23, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you're good at something, never do it for free.
    -Joker

I want to develop long-term relationships with my clients based on CREDIBILITY, TRUST, and MUTUAL RESPECT. I am offering my writing services to everyone here. If you need to get quality articles at the most affordable price then you are looking at the right page now.

Fix rate of $0.95/100 words and you can get superb quality of articles. [$4.8/400-500 words]

Get bulk discounts for bulk orders

20 - 29 articles:::::::::::5% off (or $4.75 per 400-500 word article)

30 - 39 articles:::::::::::10% off (or $4.50 per 400-500 word article)

40 - 99 articles:::::::::::15% off (or $4.25 per 400-500 word article)

100 articles or more:::::::20% off (or $4 per 400-500 word article)

The major search engines such as Google look for unique and relevant content when deciding website placement in their rankings. That’s why it’s important that a website have original and top-quality content. Today’s search engines are looking for content that add value, without it your rankings will suffer.

I have been working with my team of writers for a long time now and as a result know how to get the best out of them. Each writer has been thoroughly screened, trained and tested. This ensures that every article produced is specific to its particular topic, thoroughly researched and written in a manner that makes it pleasant and easy to read.

In other words, CLIENT SATISFACTION and providing IMMENSE VALUE is ALL I HAVE EVER KNOWN when it comes to making money. Therefore, I ONLY want to work with serious internet marketers who are looking for HIGH-QUALITY articles and content for their blogs/websites.

Why Use My Writing Service?

Unless otherwise specified the keyword density in our content is 1%-3%
    LSI Optimized
    Valuable, Copyscape Check, Accurate, Well-Researched Content
    No Grammatical errors, or Misspellings

Niches I cover?
    I cover all niches except adult content.

Most articles can be completed within 24-48 hours of request (time frame will be verified upon niche and word count agreement).

My writing turn your READERS into FANS and we all know this leads to:

**LOYAL CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE ($$)**

Payment info:
    We accept payments through Paypal and MoneyBookers

How to order:
    Send me the Private Message

If you wish to talk to us, feel free to contact us.

Thank you for reading my offer and I look forward to work together with you on your order.

Regards
    Aceva

acevatuew, Oct 23, 2013 IP