1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Product Reviews

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Thomas Lackemann, Sep 8, 2016.

My personal problem with online stores is often the lack of product reviews or customer feedback. Looking into online solutions, I've found very enterprise-worthy companies that offer product reviews but nothing that looked easy or fairly-priced for small businesses. I'm looking for an interest in a new product I've been conjuring up.

I built a quick landing page for "Minerva" to see if folks such as yourself would be interested in a product review service for your ecommerce stores. I'm not looking to sell you anything, I'm simply looking for some honest feedback.

https://www.minervacommerce.com/

Would you use a service like this? Do product reviews matter to your business?

Hoping to chat with some of you to learn more!

Thomas Lackemann, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Product reviews can help in eCommerce. Some sites such as Amazon rely more on product reviews as a way of getting feedback, so yes definitely product reviews can help customers decide what to buy. I myself read Amazon product reviews to know how a product is for consumers before buying it.

Milliardo, Oct 12, 2016 IP