1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Product Reviews, Guest-Posting, and Article-Writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by wco, Jul 9, 2017.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $10.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I am interested in adding additional clients to my current weekly work-load.
    • Work will be completed promptly, is always GUARANTEED, and payment is not requested until project-requirements have been met.
    • Rates are FAIR and will be individually agreed upon with each client based on current budget restrictions to ensure long-term working relationships are established as frequently as possible.
    • I have extensive experience in writing (Amazon Affiliate) product reviews, guest-posting, and article-writing on most SEO popular, or trending topics within the current market.
    • I also specialize in website development - pillar articles - for creating new websites, and both editing content - as well as uploading directly to WordPress.
    • Editing services are also available, specifically focusing on SEO development and increasing click-through rates, page sustainability, decreasing drop-off rates, and improving conversions for products, ads, and links.
    Please contact me via PM for contact details - as well as for rates, work samples (including websites), and references.

My current IP Address/avatar is showing CHINA, as I am now living here to study for medical school, and work.

I do not intend on returning to the U.S. anytime soon, and as an online American student and content-writer have no desire to.

Summary
    WRITER USES GRAMMARLY PREMIUM: YES
    WRITER GUARANTEES WORK: YES
    WRITER IS AVAILABLE FOR DAILY OR BI-DAILY PROJECTS: N/A
    REFERENCES: YES
    WEBSITE SAMPLES: YES
    EDUCATION: 6+ YEARS COLLEGE
    LANGUAGES SPOKEN: ENGLISH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, TAGALOG

Thank you for your time, interest, and viewing my thread! Best. William

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    wco, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  2. linh9178

linh9178 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Sent you a message. please reply before I bid or BIN on your sale thread. thanks

linh9178, Oct 16, 2017 IP