1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Product Review Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seork, Jan 27, 2017.

Dear Members

I am looking for creative content writer who can provide value added product reviews.

This is long term work.

Applicant provide at least 3-4 product reviews copy which they have produced before.

Most importantly I need specific Weight Loss Niche writer. I do not need versatile writer who can write on all topics.
    (One Review copy should be provided to judge you on my topics and if I find a generic article I will stop with you)

So provide your portfolio to be hired.

seork, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  2. seork

seork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello can you please send me your sample work?

seork, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  3. lalitearns

lalitearns Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sure....here.......find below....

Drunk driving statistics

Drunk driving statistics for past years are easily available online on multiple websites. The moment you have a look at these statistics you get to be familiar with information on drunk driving. In US alone, there are a hundreds of drivers who meet fatal accidents because they have consumed alcohol that exceeds BAC levels. Drunk driving statistics 2011 also provide you with clear picture on these numbers in US alone. With the implementation of interstate highway systems and regulations, drop in the rate of traffic fatalities have been noticed. Drunk driving statistics 2009 prove that due to these regulations, the death rate has been under control on state highways.

Hard facts

Even if the regulations on state highways have proved effective in controlling death rate due to drunk driving on account of intoxication, still in US alone nearly 9 teen drivers face fatal road accident at least once every year. Some of the accidents are so serious that drivers are immediately admitted to emergency wards for treatments. The moment you have a look at the drunk driving statistics you can realize that US alone has millions of teens who drive vehicles on state highways. Drunk driving statistics 2010 have also showed that 40 % of the deaths occurring on state highways are due to the fact that teen driver was under the influence of alcohol at least few hours before the accident.

Intoxication continues to plague teen drivers in US

There are a number of teens in US who are very often used to consuming alcohol or other intoxicated elements. Since 1988 it has been seen that the number of teens actually consuming these drinks have been dropped to a much greater extent but some of the drunk driving facts also show that two fifth of teens who consume alcohol are school going teens. The number increases to three quarters by the time they enter the secondary school. With the availability of drunk driving statistics online it is possible for us to get familiar with these figures on regular basis. Present drunk driving statistics of 2011 show that teens of age groups 18 to 20 years are more often used to consuming alcohol and driving. These numbers are believed to skyrocket every year and in New Jersey alone it costs the state traffic control department millions of dollars on yearly basis.

The moment you have a look at the past statistics it becomes very clear that 20% of the total alcohol and intoxicated elements sold is actually purchased by teens going to schools and colleges. Every year there are thousands of teens in US who are finned by the regulating authorities on account of drunk driving. It certainly is very much difficult for authorities to deal with such teens as lots of trauma is added due to legal liabilities and other obligations. In most cases it has also been noticed that teens who are caught driving after consuming alcohol manage to acquire it from their homes and relatives. To effectively control this it is important for parents and relatives to try and understand drunk driving statistics of the past and the legal options available.

let know.....give your mail id ...

lalitearns, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  4. Madhan Mathi

Madhan Mathi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,

I have written loads of articles about weight loss. I have also written product reviews and descriptions. Kindly send me an email to with your offer. I will be glad to share my samples through email.

Thanks
    Madhan

Madhan Mathi, Feb 11, 2017 IP