1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PRODUCT LAUNCH: Rediscover Your Vision - 75% payout - Huge market

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mill123, Oct 7, 2009.

1. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Lucid. I noticed you're sending thru a heap of hops from facebook. Im interested to know your approach and who you are targeting?

Im waiting for my writer to get back from a honeymoon to sort out the sales letter copy.

mill123, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. Lucid

Lucid Peon

Best Answers:
    Mil like I mentioned mine are direct links from Facebook to you. I am still experimenting with target markets. So far though every demographic I've tried to reach has achieved the same ctr (.3-.5) and the same conversion 0.

If you could PM me any details about the people who have purchased the item that would be helpful. I'm not sure if CB tells you if its all women/men etc.

I am still trying a few different target areas to try and find that sweet spot. I do think though that direct linking here is not going over so well :p atleast thats what my bank account says :) $-75.

Lucid, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never had a product that converts better with direct linking VS a review style.

Faclez, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey guys, new sales copy has been up for a few weeks now and it is performing better.

[​IMG]

mill123, Jan 6, 2010 IP