1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PRODUCT LAUNCH: Rediscover Your Vision - 75% payout - Huge market

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mill123, Oct 7, 2009.

Hi all, finally getting this one off the ground.

[​IMG]

Sales page: http://www.rediscoveryourvision.com/
    Affiliate material: http://www.rediscoveryourvision.com/affiliates.html

Hoplink: http://xxxxx.REDVISION.hop.clickbank.net

(Replace xxxxx with your ClickBank ID)

I'm selling this one for $37, and offering 75% commission so you receive $24.92 in commission after CB fees!

It's an ebook with bonus charts that you can use to improve your vision naturally. Based on some proven techniques with many advocates around the world. The ebook reads very well (even for people with bad vision!) and is simple to follow.

It's a pretty huge market so there is massive potential here. There is only 1 other real player with decent grav so you know this is going to be a good one.

Professionally written sales page and awesome design, this one will have peoples cards out before they even hit the testimonials.

I encourage you to sign up to the affiliate list if you are thinking about promoting so i can stay in touch with you. I'm going to be constantly working on the affiliate section and site to make sure you get the best conversions for your efforts. There's some cheap longtails for PPC and some very easy to own keywords if you're an articles/SEO/BUM marketer. I'll post some data once the traffic settles in properly and i can see how people are doing. With a proper presell this one will convert very well.

I'll also be running an ongoing bonus scheme which i will announce soon.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries. Let's make this a good one guys I am sure it will be!

NB: this had previously been listed in the marketplace but i've had to change product id. so if you had been promoting this please update your hoplinks!

Get in early!

mill123, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen you around here for long and you seem to be a serious marketer. I am willing to promote this. Have you had any sales with this yet? Honestly, does this product convert?

jacky8, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what's next? cancer cure in a pdf? how to treat diabetes reading my free report??

"The methods described inside are so powerful that you'll quite possibly start seeing results in a matter of days."..oh boy

petyard, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  4. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a good one. You should put some testimonials up w/ a blurry font. Make people think that they need the product. :)

venrooy, Oct 7, 2009 IP
    TigerPublishing likes this.
  5. NightWriter

NightWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this looks like a great book. I have improved my own vision using what are probably similar methods and I've read a lot of books on the subject - Bates, Aldous Huxley and a number of others are in my collection.

How can I get more info. about promoting it from my site. I'm revamping my www.angelakaelin.com site which is devoted to more unusual kinds of alternative science and alternative health than most people are aware of. I've been busy writing e-books and promoting in another niche, but I can't wait to go to my first love which is alternative health.

I can't seem to get enough posts accumulated here at Digital Point (I swear some of them disappear out of the cache over night) to post anything relevant about myself. But, I would be interested in knowing more about this product.

Angela - www.writersfasttrack.com - angela@writersfasttrack.com

NightWriter, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  6. deepthinker99

deepthinker99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good products to promote..Try put some testimonials.It can boost your sales a little.

deepthinker99, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  7. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there, I'll post some stats once a few more affiliates start sending more traffic. Then i'll have a better overall view of how it converts for everyone rather than just my conversions ;)

petyard, the methods the product is based on have been around for a long while. there are many best selling books about it and a huge number of people have had great success with them. i'm not making any outrageous claims.

hah thanks for the tip G. i've had plenty of suggestions like this! button for bigger fonts etc huhu.

Hi Angela, thanks for the comments. there are indeed many many people using these methods and seeing awesome results! Looks like you have already found the affiliate section. That is the best place to start with your promotions.

hi mate. i've got some testimonials up.

thanks to all that have started to send some hops already!

mill123, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  8. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting quite a few affilates on board now :).

My writer assures me the article packs will be ready for tomorrow so look out for them if you need a kick start.

mill123, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  9. Eco'o

Eco'o Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many sale do you get daily ?

Eco'o, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  10. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sales are low right now as it is so fresh. first affiliate made a sale yesterday :) total of 23 affiliates sending hops so far. When i have some decent stats to show you i will post. right now you wouldnt be able to get a good idea of how it performs for affiliates.

mill123, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  11. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    .... its called a sales pitch..... idiot

rtp06, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  12. petyard

Best Answers:
    LOL..who's the idiot here?
    You can't tell people they are gonna have a better vision in 3 days..if that's not true or you can't guarantee it..You get it now?

petyard, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  13. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not one to take sides but the line you quoted was "that you'll quite possibly start seeing results in a matter of days" so where is the guarantee? The OP isn't guaranteeing better vision in 3 days.

It's like with anything - some people see results right away, some see it after some time has passed, and some don't see it at all.

If the OP said "I guarantee you'll have better vision in 3 days" - then yes, it would be a fraudulent claim for those that didn't experience this... but they didn't. It is a passive guarantee in that using this method, you'll quite possibly see results in a few days. It doesn't guarantee you well, just basically saying that don't be surprised if you see results quickly.

nyxano, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  14. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi again petyard. Like i said before, i am not making any outrageous claims. The product is based on tried and tested methods, there are numerous best selling books on amazon etc.

If you don't agree with it then you do not have to have anything to do with it. The choice is yours :)

Keep sending those hops guys, i'd like to really get a lot in so we can see how everyone converts. :D

any questions please let me know!

mill123, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  15. IMbusiness

IMbusiness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks a good product, and there shouldn't be too much competition in this niche. I will certainly give it a try.

IMbusiness, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  16. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice one mate. There is not very much competition at all you are right. I am here to help you, if you have any questions please contact me.

mill123, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  17. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm of doubt whether this niche has any GOOD conversion or not.

markov, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  18. petyard

Best Answers:
    Yes of course, if I want to promote it, I will . If I don't, I won't.
    I was replying to the other guy, who said is just a sales pitch....anyway I don't want to continue with this..anyone can judge for himself.
    Is just that vision is an important part of people's life and you can't give them false hopes. That's what I meant to say..

petyard, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  19. Stu Lee

Stu Lee Member

Best Answers:
    Might have to give this one a shot

Stu Lee, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  20. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one Stu. Thanks for jumping on board. Ive had quite a few hops coming in from over 40 affiliates now which seems to be mostly article traffic. If you're struggling with any aspect of SEO or PPC please contact me using the contact email on the website. I have been marketing for a few years and have a lot of experience with SEO and PPC. The article packs are still coming my writer is taking a bit longer than usual.

Ok i'll take this time to announce this:

Affiliate Competition

I've decided to start this and run it indefinately as a way to reward you guys for doing the hard yards.

50 Sales = $100 Cash Prize
    100 Sales = $300 Cash Prize
    200 Sales = $500 Cash Prize

So up until you reach 200 sales that is an extra $900 big ones that you will receive straight to your PayPal account. You had to have made the sales through the one account, if you have two accounts and they both get to 50 sales then you can have another hundred bucks. Good?

Get cracking then!

mill123, Oct 13, 2009 IP