1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Product discovery: the most forgotten part of e-commerce

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Yanis_tail, Apr 19, 2019.

Hey guys,

Since I'm working in the digital marketing area, I've noticed that a huge effort was made in acquisition and sales funnel optimization. However, the product discovery part is kind of forgotten.
    I wrote an article explaining my point : https://medium.com/@yanis.sif_29734/product-discovery-the-most-forgotten-part-of-e-commerce-f48c9136f901

I'd like to know if you actually share this statement ? I find it incredible to spend lot of money on making people come to one's website without helping them find the product they are looking for.

What kind of tools are you using to help customers find the right product and buy it (search engines, filters, livechat, chatbots...) ?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Yanis_tail, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because of ecommerce non-sense company of China named Alibaba has gone huge. and people keeps selling websites on flippa.com that drop-ships the products from ware-houses of China....

jaguar34, Jan 1, 2020 IP