1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Product Category Images Are Too Large

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Rayzen, Dec 18, 2017.

I am trying to design a website, using WordPress and Woocommerce.

The Category images shown on the ‘Shop’ page are huge, making them be displayed in a single column of ‘clickable’ buttons, rather than an array of, say, six rows of five columns of buttons. If I knew how to do it, I would post a screenshot, here, to show what I mean, but I don’t know how to do that.

I have tried changing the sizes of the images used, then regenerating the thumbnails, but nothing seems to work.

This seems like it would be a pretty basic thing to fix for someone familiar with Woocommerce, but I am not an experienced user of Woocommerce or programming.

I have posted my problem on the Woocommerce support website, but haven't gotten any resolutions, yet.

The page I need help with: https://www.coles-sports.com/shop/

Rayzen, Dec 18, 2017 IP
  2. webdev95

webdev95 Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations - it looks like you got the images smaller. Now, you may want to work on the category titles - some words are centered and some words are running out of the boxes (and not fully able to be seen). You may already know this but adjusting the css file should help with that.

webdev95, Mar 21, 2018 IP