1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Product catalog plugin suggestion

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xXxRevolutionxXx, Jun 16, 2018.

Hello! I am new to Digital Point, and I have a web development question regarding eCommerce. Firstly, I would like to say that I am creating a website for a very close person of mine. This person, wants just a website to present his products; without price or bucket or checkout option. I decided to create my website on Wordpress, and I started searching for free plugins that would help me do that. I firstly installed WooCommerce, and I tried to remvoe the "checkout" options from it, but I failed. Then, I started searching for "Product Catalog" plugins, and I didn't found anything to meet my needs either (beside one named "Product Catalog", which had a lot of errors in clean latest version install of wordpress, and thus I uninstall it).

So, in your experience, do you know any plugin for wordpress, or even Joomla that is presentable and free in order to use it, or customize it for my purpose ?

Thank you very much!

xXxRevolutionxXx, Jun 16, 2018 IP
  2. Jessica Bruce

Jessica Bruce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're trying to give a normal website, an eCommerce appeal, I don't think it will work. Any plugin can't be used. You have to build the eCommerce website with Shopify, WooCommerce,etc or custom-made solution providers such as Genstore, Reaction commerce, etc,.

Jessica Bruce, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  3. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You would need to hire a developer to do that. Or just learn coding yourself.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP