1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Process of Selling a Website Once Its Sold

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cj1223, Apr 27, 2013.

Hello, I think I have a buyer for my website and I want to know how I can complete the sale and transfer everything to him. I kinda want to make a contract saying hes buying the website, its content and domain name for x amount of dollars. Then have him sign and fax it to me.

I dont know what the best payment option is. I know paypal will take 3% is bank transfer free?

Is there something im missing? Can you give me advise?
    cj1223, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. OneManCrew

OneManCrew Peon

Best Answers:
    If your worried about the domain transfer, you can use a escrow service like: paysafeescrow dot com.

if you want him to sign a contract, the right legal way is to have him sign the contract with a notary lawyer and send it back to you.

Hope I helped even a bit.
    OneManCrew, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  3. OneManCrew

OneManCrew Peon

Best Answers:
    About payment..

if your bothered with those 3% than ask him to split extra charges or tell him that extra charges are on him since you closed $x amount and now they take 3%.
  4. cj1223

cj1223 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so would paysafeescrow cover the contract part? it would basically say he is buying all rights to files, content, and domain name. and that he is not buying the affiliate program account connected to the website
    cj1223, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  5. OneManCrew

OneManCrew Peon

Best Answers:
    Well no, pay safe is only a domain transfer escrow, the contract you have to do and get him to sign it.