1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems With Social Share "addthis"

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by clownasd, Feb 12, 2013.

Hi,can guys tell me why there are some uncertain code when I use addthis code on my site,just like that:..nice-day.html#.URrvcR37QkQ
    thanks so much.

clownasd, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  2. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it's just tracking code, don't worry.

atsad, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. Paul Rothrock

Paul Rothrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I work for AddThis and might be able to shed some light on this.

Looks like you've enabled address bar tracking which appends those parameters to your URL. They're there so that we can collect analytics when someone copies the URL out of the address bar instead of going through our sharing tool. It shouldn't affect people linking to your site and can provide insight into what content is the most popular on your site.

If they're not wanted or are causing issues, you're free to disable address bark sharing tracking. Just adjust your addthis_config variable like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var addthis_config = addthis_config||{};
    addthis_config.data_track_addressbar = false;
    </script>

More information about address bar sharing analytics is available here: http://support.addthis.com/customer/portal/articles/381254-address-bar-sharing-analytics

Paul Rothrock, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. yasigits

yasigits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont worry about these issues these codes are nor harmful for your site at all. Just enjoy the benefits of addthis and be happy.

yasigits, Feb 19, 2013 IP