1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems with findIt-quick.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by peenut, Dec 9, 2005.

Hello everybody,

I'm using findIt-quick.com for advertising for three days now. Compared to my other PPCs I use I get LOTS of traffic for even less money. I have 5 listings running at findIt-quick with a ten times higher traffic compared to e.g. searchfeed.
    On the other PPC I get CTR between 5-20% with only a few traffic. findIt Quick on the other hand has a 0% CTR. I use the same or comparable texts for my ads on both engines.
    Okay, you might say a CTR below 1% is realistic but the actual thing I want to tell you is that I had daily spending limits of say 1$ but still got traffic for $3 to $6 per listing!
    My first deposit was $50 via pay pal. Today I logged in to my account an saw another $50 was added. Checked my pay pal account, but couldn't find any transactions. :confused:

What the hell is up with findIt Quick? I paused all my campaigns now and I HOPE that they really put them offline!

peenut, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  2. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We tried Findit-Quick PPC and supposedly received more traffic for obscure search terms than Google and Yahoo put together. There were zilch conversions from this 'traffic'. After numerous unanswered emails, FIQ finally acknowledged they had a problem with some of their partners.

The interface is mediocre, extremely slow and most of their advertisers stop using them after they see the poor quality of traffic. You will now see no advertisers whatsoever for popular search terms.

Check out their support forums. Our queries from as far back as 2003 haven't been answered. Looks like this is a one man job, as the same person answers emails to every address - though it usually takes about a dozen emails and threats of legal action to elicit a response.

Complete waste of money.

NAZAM.COM, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  3. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't that a good thing?? I mean more FREE money!!

sixty6, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  4. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, it wouldn't be a bad thing if it was genuine traffic. However, the ads are shown on extremely poor quality partner sites. When you get hundreds of visitors a day on obscure terms, it is obvious the traffic is not people but robots. The traffic doesn't convert.

NAZAM.COM, Dec 11, 2005 IP
  5. nearlyhealthy

nearlyhealthy Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi there even google gets false clicks. I spent $700 with very few conversions and got a letter telling that half of them were not proper clicks and they were going to give me half the money back, Mark

nearlyhealthy, Dec 11, 2005 IP
  6. peenut

peenut Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answers.
    I got a reply to my email. They told me they'll check it.

Hmm. Let's the if their "money-back-guarantee" really gives money back :mad:

I'm kinda confused.
    What other PPC do you use creating some more quality traffic?
    I only use searchfeed (and adwords). Not much traffic, but high ctr.
    I also created an account on MIVA but checking my credit card etc. took them 3 weeks.....
    So I usually get good quality traffic but only few visitors.

peenut, Dec 12, 2005 IP