1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems Unlocking my Account

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by ApexOne, Jan 21, 2019.

Right where to start off. Well firstly my account was locked because when i had made it a few years ago i was under 13 years old. I did not post that much but i was olay with being followers of a few of my favourite internet figures. roughly 2 months ago i tried getting back into it after resettings the password becuase i had forgotten it i was back in. A prompt for my date of birth came up saying that the TOS had changed so i changed my date of birth to my actual date and then it locked my account. Now this would be fine as i would just appeal it because i am now 18 but unfortunately i have been waiting 2 months for this to lift. i have continuously tried searching their forums for ways of contacting them but to my avail no luck. Can anyone guide as to what to do now because it seems hopeless, also i have contemplated making a new account but at this point its just about principle because i should have, by now, been contacted by support.

ApexOne, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You didn't post much, you don't have many followers, what's the point of keeping that account?

Keep in mind that most block/unblock actions happen without any human involvement. It's possible that your account will never be reinstated.

qwikad.com, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  3. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just create another account and move on, no need for the nostalgia here. I've had my account blocked severally, tried reinstating it, and like qwikad suggested, the issues are not even human related. You might just be dealing with Twitter's AI bots or algorithm here. So its either you create a new account or you just wait for reinstatement. Either way, just make sure you do what is right, and waiting for the right thing to happen might not just be the way to go.

chinemeremz, Feb 8, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.