1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

problems submitting my feed

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by hulo, Jan 16, 2006.

I am very confused with how to get my feed submitted without errors. Im getting conflicting errors.

One says, "Feed contains some errors - This alert states that we processed your feed, but are unable to display one or more products that weren't correctly formatted. You can review information about these improperly-formatted products on the Feed Details page in the Merchant Center."

the other says, "Feed not approved to go live - This error usually means that your feed is currently awaiting approval from Froogle. Please wait 5 to 7 business days for us to complete the review. You will also see the message, "Feed pending content approval," on the feed details page if it is not yet approved. Once your feed is approved, we'll let you know by email."

so what does this mean, do I need to wait a week or do i need to resubmit???

Thanks in advance!:)

hulo, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  2. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    I would give it a few hours. I submitted my first feed last week, got all the same errors. Just as I was going to resubmit, I got an email saying the feed was ok and it was approved. That was like 24 hours later.

flawebworks, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  3. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    I submitted a feed and the rejected email said something about product details and recommended the url I should include.So I used the one they suggested and it was rejected and they recommended I use the one that I had used originally.So I gave up :confused:

MKInfo, Jan 16, 2006 IP