1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems Setting up DigiVendor 1.06

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by raymond222, May 2, 2008.

Hello
    I will be using digivendor to sell my product online, but there are problems with paypal config.
    I've set paypal return url to site.com/digivendor/download.php
    I've set paypal IPN url to site.com/digivendor/ipn.php
    When someone buys a test product worth £0.01, i receive the money and cutomer is redirected to client download area, where he must enter paypal email adress and password.

At first the software does not insert any records in db about the payment, since there are no records, no email with password is sent and no client account is created.

Perhaps somebody has worked with this software?

The site is in my sig, digivendor is located at moneyisfreeonline.com/digivendor
    Thank You very much!

P.S I have another problem- when buyer is taken to paypal index page, there is only the login box and no option for new users. ANybody knows how to set this?

raymond222, May 2, 2008 IP
  2. kmap

kmap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pm me i can correct the problem

$50

50% advance

Regards

Alex

kmap, May 2, 2008 IP
  3. clonepal

clonepal Active Member

Best Answers:
    @viitols: do you still have digivendor 1.06? i can pay 5$ paypal verified. kindly PM ASAP. I cant find it on net, searched 2 days.

clonepal, Sep 11, 2016 IP