1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems Embedding Twitter Feed in Blogger

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by MagisterSchwarz, Sep 16, 2015.

Hello, all. I am perplexed by a recent development on my class blog. I have embedded my Twitter feed into one of the sidebars, and, while the feed still shows up perfectly on a laptop or desktop, its size is now distorted when I view the blog in any iPad browser. I have not changed the dimensions of the embed, and, like I said, it still looks fine on a computer browser, so I am thinking the problem must be with Blogger. I do notice that, when the page loads, the blog page takes a bit longer to load and even "shrinks" for a brief second before returning to its regular size. It is at that point that the Twitter feed appears, looking fatter than the sidebar. This only started happening a week or so ago. Before that, everything looked normal, even on iPad browsers.

Could anyone help me figure out what's going on here?

The blog link is http://stmlatin2021.blogspot.com in case you would like to compare how it looks on a computer vs. an iPad. The Twitter embed is at the top of the right sidebar.

MagisterSchwarz, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  2. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your twitter feed is overflowing in mobile devices. I suggest to go to
    Template › Choose mobile template in blogger setting and preview the blog on mobile devices. If it is not showing correctly, you may need to change your blogger themes. Always confirm with preview in mobile before activating it.

bluebelt91, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  3. ruudboy66

ruudboy66 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have this problem. I don't think it is the mobile template as the ipad doesn't use this. Have you found a fix?

ruudboy66, Oct 12, 2015 IP