1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with wordpress site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Alan Murray, Nov 6, 2014.

Hi having a really strange problem with a new WordPress site I am testing. Having given the URL to the people behind the site to have a look they say they are getting an ‘error establishing a database connection error. However mine works fine, and I have been logging in a lot to do work on the site. I have asked them to do control f5 and it is still the same. Two other people have logon on and got same error and but then others are okay.

The site always works on a mobile.

url for test site is http://www.third-lanark.co.uk/test/

No idea what is going on here!

Alan Murray, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Site working fine for me, have you tried contacting your hosting provide. it can be an issue on server side while making connections to mysql server for different requests

xXxpert, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  3. Catalin Stroescu

Catalin Stroescu Member

Best Answers:
    I also get the error. It's a host problem.

Catalin Stroescu, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  4. Kimsea Sok

Kimsea Sok Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the problem is you are using broswer plugin or other cache application thus you are not refresh to the problem but other faced. I think you will have the same problem to other as well when your browser refresh the cache. Thus, contact to your hosting service to solve this.

Kimsea Sok, Nov 26, 2014 IP