1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with thumbnails when using WP Robot

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by BigBwoy, Jul 7, 2011.

Hello all DP's!
    I'm using Widezine theme for my blog. This is my blog: www.acidgadgets.com

Trying to make featured images work with rss modules.. but failed.

Theme help says:
    1. First Step (Click "Set featured image") Located on the right side of the panel.
    2. Second Step (Click select files and select a image for your featured image.)
    3. Third And Final (After upload is done scroll down and click "Use as featured image")

For rss module there are only two tags available: title and content ... how can I retrieve image field and set to featured image? I'm using this feed: http://gadgets.infoniac.com/rss.php .. which has images.

Also tried
    > custom field option ( name:image,value:{image} )
    > Enabling this option: Attempt to add featured image / post thumbnail to each created post if image is available
    But with no luck...
    I'm stuck.. please help me!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
    BigBwoy, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  2. BigBwoy

BigBwoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody knows? Please, I really need help! :(

BigBwoy, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  3. BigBwoy

BigBwoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Case solved!
    I had to run this query in phpmyadmin:

Insert into wp_postmeta (meta_value, meta_key, post_id) select DISTINCT(ID), post_type , post_parent from wp_posts where post_type= 'attachment' and post_parent !=0 and post_status='inherit';

update wp_postmeta set meta_key = '_thumbnail_id' where meta_key='attachment'

BigBwoy, Jul 8, 2011 IP