1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with text only ads

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by emiloprisa, Apr 9, 2014.

Hello everyone!

Recently I have asked this forum for advice about how to better place the ads on my blog (www.hikingtofit.com) and I have followed that advice. I have placed one 970x90 ad under my header and selected the text ads only option. The problem is that the ad displays text and images regardless of my settings it seems! This would not bother me much but the image ads are also of a different size! They are much smaller and don't look as good! I suspect it is because there are no image ads of that size... Could it be that in my local language (german) there are not enough text ads of that size so they put image ads in as well automatically? Did anyone else encounter something similar or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks!

emiloprisa, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are you sure about that? Sometimes when you first set up an ad it throws in all kinds of weird ads (images/text) for about 15-20 minutes and then the selected option kicks in.

qwikad.com, Apr 15, 2014 IP