1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem With Setup

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by capturts, Feb 18, 2010.

I'm trying to setup the advertising network on my site but it keeps saying:

Warning: file_get_contents(ad_network_raw.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/tools/ad-network/setup.php on line 16

Just to make it clear it is the digitalpoint site that is giving the error on the instructions page not my site.

capturts, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. teknoline

teknoline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, same for me too.

teknoline, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. teknoline

teknoline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Problem still continues.

teknoline, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  4. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, this problem is STILL continuing and I have to say I'm quite dismayed by the complete lack of reaction to it. Is there a reason why this error, a simple one to fix really, has not been address for what seems to be several months? If the Co-op is not accepting new member wouldn't it be better to just put that in a sticky so we can avoid the waste of time? This error effectively makes it impossible to use the coop as the code is mostly unavailable. One can only assume this is done on purpose. If someone could please inform the forum as to the status of the coop it would be most helpful. Thank you.

nfzgrld, May 6, 2010 IP