1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Photopost PHP pro

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by bschneider5, Jul 18, 2006.

I posted on their forums as well, but hoped to get a quicker response....

I just installed the software and I'm having some problems getting things finished. THe first problem is with integration.

On the edit integration page, if I select "yes" on enabling VB3 integration I get these errors:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /homepages/15/d161978465/htdocs/www.therumormill.info/gallery/header-inc.php on line 64

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/15/d161978465/htdocs/www.therumormill.info/gallery/header-inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/15/d161978465/htdocs/www.therumormill.info/gallery/header-inc.php on line 65
    Code (markup):
    The only thing I could find that might be a problem is on the "Global Options" where I need to fill in the text block for header, footer, etc.(Not sure what this should be, if I need it)

Any help with this would be appreciated, as I am kinda stuck right now.

BTW- the url is www.therumormill.info/gallery

bschneider5, Jul 18, 2006 IP