1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with outlook

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Johnny Trini, Jan 2, 2016.

Can anyone help me? Recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Everything fine except my emails. When I type an email and save it to drafts and then open it up to edit it, the existing script is minute so much so I am unable to read it. The same thing happens when I hit the reply button on an email that I have received. No idea how to rectify this! Can anyone help.

Johnny Trini, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what's going on there, but until you can find the solution just magnify to 150%.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I only have Outlook 2013, but to correct the size of your fonts in this version, you go to:

File\Options\Mail\Stationery and Fonts

You can then check to see what size is being used and should be able to increase the size of the fonts for emails and for replies.

jrbiz, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  4. Johnny Trini

Johnny Trini Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input, there seems to be different format on mine. When I go to file there is no options available, however, I don't think its the size of the fonts that's the problem. The email is condensed into a small square to the top left of the email page. Does this give you an insight to the problem?

Johnny Trini, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, we are obviously using different versions of Outlook. Your "Options" menu might be under the "Tools" tab. But also check your "View" tab and click on "View Settings" to see if you can move the viewing pane to a different location, etc.

jrbiz, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  6. subedi

subedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,
    Please read more about Outlook Inbox and Change the Setting of Fonts for your Emails. You can also read more about Outlook Inbox on http://hotmail.sign-in.help/hotmail-email-hacks/

Thank You!

subedi, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  7. Rado_

Rado_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting their support?

Rado_, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  8. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry you're having problems with your Windows 10 upgrade. I feared having similar problems as I have the same O/S and Office 2013, and the feedback about Windows 10 from various sources was so negative that it was a right turn off.

I refuse to upgrade to Windows 10 until such time that MS completes sorting out all the bugs and glitches, even if it means that by that time, I may have to pay for the upgrade. I had the irritating Windows 10 upgrade prompt removed from my PC so that MS's notification that automatic upgrade would take place during a particular week, without so much a 'by your leave', could not happen. I now choose what updates I'll install on my PC rather than allowing automatic updates.

JDMS, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot tell you how much I agree with you. I have several machines running Win7 and have refused to upgrade to Win10, to date. I find it amusing that anyone believes that suddenly MS will start charging for the upgrade after July 2016 as they currently state. Now way. I do have one new laptop running Win10 and it works fine, with no glitches, but it came installed from the factory. I probably will eventually upgrade most of my machines to Win10, but not all. I have one that is critical to the business that works fine and I have no desire to change that. My understanding is that Win7 will be supported until 2020 and that will hold me for that machine.

jrbiz, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  10. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I were buying a new PC or Laptop, I wouldn't mind having Windows 10. It's the upgrade from existing O/S that seems to be causing the problems that most people experience. This free period that MS is allowing is to make home PC (not corporate) users as glitch fodder, whether they want to be beta testers or not.

Regrettably, none of this helps the OP since there's clearly no going back to his Windows 7 now that the upgrade has taken place.

I'll be watching this thread with interest to see how the issue is resolved so that when the time comes for me to upgrade, I can warn my tech guy to check for any peculiarities.

JDMS, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  11. subedi

subedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:

subedi, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  12. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Windows 8 and I am getting used to it and I think Windows 10 is about the same.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  13. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    make thread in microsoft help forum you will get sure solution.

seoaceindia, Apr 5, 2016 IP