1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem With Google Disavow Link Tool?

Discussion in 'Google' started by chaithu, Jan 31, 2013.

?

Will Disavow Link tool works?

1. YES

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Hi, DigitalPoint forum experts.
    I have a problem, with Disavow link tool,
    To get rid of from Google updates, i am trying disavow spam links pointing to my site..!
    In that matter , i just list out the all the spam links from webmaster tools. At last i reach to submit my spam links txt file to disavow tool.,!

Hear is the problem,
    ->I don't where the updated file is considered or not..! Bcoz i didn't get any message form Google..
    -> If Google will not give any update on it,,then when we came to know those links are disavowed by Google(time)
    -> I dont know will really Google ignore those spam links to my site.
    Does any one have any experience with please resovle my problem ,,
    Thanks in Advance ...

***** MY SITE NAME: freerummy.in

chaithu, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. Shapeshifter777

Shapeshifter777 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    Actually, there were some experiments, that were held in order to find out, whether this tool actually works. Some good site was stripped out of all his links. After 5-6 weeks its rankings were compared. And all positions were the same. Not a single ranking dropped or increased more than 2 positions.
    So I assume, that this tool is not working as fine as it's thought to be or just isn't working at all. Don't waste your time with it now. Perhaps in 6 months something will change.

Shapeshifter777, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. PrometheusUK

PrometheusUK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have seen some positive effects of using this tool (in a very selective and careful way) although the effects don't happen quickly, that's for sure. There is also no indication given by Google that the disavowed links are now being ignored or that the file upload is being acted upon so it's a case of doing it and then forgetting about it for quite some time, in my experience.

PrometheusUK, Jan 31, 2013 IP